Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love = Love? or Love = yourself?

Should love = love?
meaning should he or she love you equally the same as how you love them?
should you love yourself more? or your partner?

To me, i love her but i love myself as well, i care about her but on the other hand i do care a lot about myself as well.. so which one i belong to? love her more or myself?

I don't know..
I'm still trying and see how far can i go just for her... but for now she is the only person i care most right after my family and my buddies.

well just random thought of mine, haha..
anyway we presented our fyp already today at 10AM and manage to get the codes works, thank you guys, for these past 13 weeks.. just love you guys "jia le ting" and "wo wei shanny"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home