Saturday, June 27, 2009

Free

Don't ask me how and why, i don't even know.

This morning i woke up, i got a very weird feeling. I feel great and happy. it's like everything is solved and my brain prompt me this weird lines
"It's okay to be sad, but there is a limit. if it yours it will be your in the end, let it go. And be happy"
i feel like 10000kg burden has gone with in a night.

But of course that doesn't mean my feeling towards you has gone. it's still remain the same and firm!! and it doesn't mean i give up already. i'm still trying all the best i could to hold you back again.

Ok, school got 18 cases of H1N1. i call my mom(step mom), told her i'm not going to school due to the virus and stuffs and she say okay to me.
seriously i a bit reluctant to go school when my friends told me that school got H1N1 cases. cause i don't like to be quarantine, because its damn bored!

No internet and stuffs! can't be i play "Hide and seek with other patients right?" . lol...

I went to skate park with benedic to take picture of some skater. i got some good picture to share =) hope you guys like it, and as usuall keep the C&C coming in my tag blog.

cheers =)

Song of the day
Susan boyle - I dreamed a dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home