Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Luck? where are you?


Well this is sooo f***ed up, i lost my phone yesterday.
YES i lost it, and guess how i lost it?
I don't even know, only 2 possiablity:
1.While i'm having something,, you know what i mean. i drop inside the toilet bowl (rate 70%)
2.I drop in the toilet and some lucky brat pick it up (rate 30%) -.-

I was damn screwed, my mom nag+scold+nag+scold again and again on the phone.. well it was really my bad, for not taking a good care of my belongings.
She warn me if i'm lost my phone again, she ain't going to buy for me anymore, YES no more -.-
i got no options left but have to agree with her, and i really feel bad for that.
I been spending too much, way too much already. i should really learn how to save. sigh..

any tips?
so yeah.. forget about the bad thing happen to me.. move on to some good news.
i got myself a blackberry bold. whee yaaa chopp kapow!!.. (i still feel bad okay).
and i'm like an ice age man who trying to use high tech phone, took me almost 6 hours how to use the functions and stuffs -.- ..

to someone.. i miss you badly. i wish i could spend more time with you.
the only thing i want is "Time". more time with you =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home