Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tossing it high and just let it go

Okay, i watch transformer again.... Megan fox is smokinggg hottt! haha okk okk.. i should stop.
so yeah.. sharing time again..

Morrie said:
"Accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to do"
"Accept the past as past without denying it and discarding it"
"Learn to forgive yourself and forgive others"

Well for me, i tried to follow what morrie said. It's hard to do but i will try and somehow i no longer feel sorry for myself.
Okay as a human being it's alright for you to feel pity on yourself, like you slip the chances in your life, and stuffs. But only for awhile cause you still got a life to lead. I believe you don't want to live in the sorrow right?

So when after you feel sorry for yourself, perhaps shed a few tears. You need to get back on your feet and be ready to get on to your journey.

It's hard to forgive others, But it's even more harder to forgive yourself. so you need to forgive yourself before you learn how to forgive others. I learn it in the hard way, and i realize, i already forgive myself for being such an ass and messed up my life in the past.

I'm trying to lead a new life here :).

It's hard for me but i try to move on now from the past, but it doesn't mean i total forget about the past. The past will still be the past and it will still be a part of my memories. Either is a bad one or good one is my choice. And decided to think it's a good one. life is already hard to lead so what is the point to make it harder? haha..

I don't feel sorry for what i'm now but i'm proud of who i'm now and thinking of what should i do to my life and so on.

Everything is on your hand, it's your own choice ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home