Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome "EF 17-40mm F/4 L"

Welcome to my house lens =)) haha
just got this dope with jeffry at Ms colour, i really hope this lens can serve me well..

If cant suit my shooting style i will just sell it away next month.. so pls pls serve me well k? haha..

Btw i just uploaded my new picture in to my facebook so yeah.. perhaps you guys will be kind enough to click on the link and drop some comment? haha=)


So here by now! i'm telling you guys. everything is solved! my romance life is solve and guess what?
happy endinggg... well it's not really end! but yeah for this chaper is closed.
the new chapter will begin soon, it's a tough and long road i need to face with this person whom i love and i adore most =)
well let's pray hope everything will be fine =)

Song of the day
Sean kingston - fire burning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home