Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hugs and love

Okay guys, do you guys like to be hug by other?
to tell you i'm totally in love it! i love it, when my dad hug me (of course he soldom do it, in fact he only did it like once?) i feel so secure as if even the whole world collapse he will be there for me,
If i could hug my mom i bet it's going to be nice.. but too bad she is gone but still i still remember i manage to hold her hand before she left us..,
My step-mom? well i love her.. and she hug me like once also, i feel awkward but well i like the feeling, she is the woman that i love and respect most after my mom.

and lastly, my girl.... i feel so good and great when she hug me from the back, (I know what are you guys thinking it's not that "part" okay! haha), It's the feeling, i feel peace, calm, secure and love at the same time.

Question for me,
Kiss or Hugs?
well i'm a greedy person, i want it both! if well. i love to kiss on her forehead and smell her! haha.. it make me feel good(do take note i'm not a pevert okay).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home