Thursday, May 29, 2008

HOLIDAY MOOD! ON

YoooHoo.. 1 more day then i can go for 2 weeks holiday! woohoooo....
ehmm oh ya,, yesterday i went down to check my mail box and i saw this super cute dog! oh my gosh i can't control myself and i want to go play with it. but he kept on barking at me! i just don't care! haha cause it just a small tiny little dog! what kind of damage he can do on me! =p

and then the owner come down and she just a small little girl and guess what she said
"UNCLE! please don't disturb him later he bite" wahh,,, this is the first time ever got people call me Uncle, all of sudden i feel so shock and funny. do i look really that old untill the extend a small little girl call me uncle?! haha.. and i just realise that TIME is the killer! lol...

today i came class late again, but thanks God i manage to contribute abit for the team, at least i'm not a freeloader! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home