Monday, May 5, 2008

180 deg

Haha.. today i going to gym alone again... well i like to gym alone so i can take my own sweet time =) and i realise i change a lot already... i was so naive,nerd,etc that time but
All must thanks to you. thanks that you left me behind, and thanks for all the poison that you gave me!! seriously thanks.
Without you i don't think i can be what i'm now.. lol, to think back again i was so stupid and dumb that time.

Well past is past, i must let it go. haha...

anyway friday was great. catch movie with my PACAR QU! haha... after that meet min-min and her cousin, then we decided go to Balcony to chill out. after that the cousin sent us home =)
well got nothing much to say now.. very sleepy! haha...

turn in soon =)
well i took pic with my PACAR QU but havent edit yet. lol.. me and her just friend dont get wrong idea i call her PACAR QU doesn't mean she is my gf lol =p. i haven't edit it cause i havent install my photoshop =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home