Thursday, February 21, 2008

110% burn! haha...

Sunday was fun, going suntan with my girl! haha... and ended up i'm peeling my skin off now over burn, i slept under the sun, how dumb can i be? gee.. i tan for 5 hours. my gosh.. i was so dumb la.. haha but nvm i like my tan colour now even though my face start to peeling of the skin...
yeah today went to gym with godfather, didn't do much today, only do heavy weight and short reps. so yeah.. i need mass!!! i need to grow bigger!!
after that went to his house. and guess what.. he gave me 2 adidas watches! wheeee!! i love watches! haha.. and one crumple bag! thanks a lot pap.... i really appriciate it! =)

Missing my working day a lot. can't wait to start working this coming saturday! haha...

ok here are the pic to share..

The story me and her.


Serously i wasn't ready yet! i look so dumb haha..


Random bangala took for us and look damn wierd here.. sian 1/2 not my day to take pic...


Okay i'm ready now! haha...

Me and her trying to be dumb stay under the sun for 5 hours.

Yeah.. what are you looking for?


Come back to my hobbies again.. taking random pic! haha...

Yeah another random pic i took =).. well i edit it. cant blame i need better camera!







The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home