Friday, December 14, 2007

Ponteng never end

OMG! i have been ponteng 3 day! haha,, i really need to buck up! gee... next week is holiday! wheee.. but i don't feel excited about it don't know why... -.-
Since it's holiday so i submit my schedul as full timer for next week! haha.. my holiday like macam no holiday like that.. lol....

yester went for jogging! 2 rounds around bishan park. and i was like 1/2 gone after that then went to do some push up, pull up and sit up. completely gone! haha... my goodness, imagine next year i join back as junior in dragoan boat team in this kind of condittion i sure die man!!

MOTIVATION! haha... lai gusti motivation! must train harder! lol...
ARGHH freaking irritating there is a scar on my face! i don't know how to remove it some say just leave it, some say use oxy, some say use SKII, ahhh... which methode should i used? any recomendation fast and 100% can remove my scar with out any side effect?

going to work later..

remember anyone got any thing that can remove scar or some tips pls tell me thanks =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home