Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy

Ugh i just woke up.. and my eyes are super sticky now! i feel like closing them again.
but i think of going back today and i haven't pack my STUFFS AT ALL!! make me feel super sian. i wanted to go gym later but i think i couldn't make it... sigh.. guess i just go gym at yio chu kang CC..

Yesterday was fun! i went out with her. watch movie, even though she FELL asleep! ahha.. but still i really enjoy it. it's been awhile since a girl fall asleep on my shoulder! haha.. well poh min always sleep on my shoulder but this case is diffrent haha.. i just feel so bliss at the moment and happy! haha......

okay going to pack my stuffs now! i should be back aroud 12th of feb because i got e-bay win the date with me to run! sigh.. can wait to see for this 14th of feb! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home